We offer you
- Friendly coworkers/flat hierarchy
- 30-day vacation
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, water, and juice)
- Early independent work/varied, interesting tasks
- Education and training as part of your job
- performance bonus
- On-site canteen
- Advanced training/further education
We look forward to receiving your detailed application with curriculum vitae, references, salary expectations and possible starting date. Gladly online here via this portal.
- Successfully completed an apprenticeship with a focus on electrical engineering or mechanical engineering and, if necessary, have trained to become a master craftsman or technician.
- Experience with electromechanical assemblies and have already gained several years of professional experience as a service technician or in a similar position.
- Additional knowledge of pneumatic or PLC controls is an advantage.
- You are a practitioner, your strengths include a professional demeanor, strong contacts, the ability to organize yourself and a feeling for people and situations.
- You are dynamic, flexible and can demonstrate a high level of responsibility.
- Knowledge of MS Office and enjoy familiarizing yourself with new techniques.
- Good English skills.
- Commissioning, servicing, maintenance, error analysis and repair of demanding machines for existing customers (no sales, no acquisition).
- Timely processing of maintenance contracts, the initiation and monitoring of an effective spare parts order and customer support.
- Short reaction times to customer inquiries, reliable, independent work and the willingness to deal with innovations on a regular basis.
- Occasionally conduct training courses in-house or at the customer's site (you plan your customer appointments so that you are back home in the evening, but an overnight stay may also be necessary).
- Mainly in southern Germany.